Associate Campus Counsel & Assistant Provost
Sarah J. Hawthorne
"We must remember that intelligence is not enough.
Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
The complete education gives one not only power of concentration,
but worthy objectives upon which to concentrate. ” Martin Luther King Jr.
Associate Campus Counsel
- Office of Legal Affairs
- Disability-Related Legal Advice
- Campus Representation in Disability-Related Claims/Actions
- Campus Response to State/Federal Agency Discrimination Complaints
- Legal review to Disability Access Monitoring Reports
- Office of Ethics, Risk & Compliance Services
- Disability Compliance
- Architectural Accessibility
- Campus Access Guide
- Web Access
- Print Access Guide
- Disability Discrimination Complaints
- Office of Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
- Development of Campus Position on Disability-Related Policices and Issues
- Funding Strategies for Legally Mandated Disability Access
- Co-Chair Academic Accommodations Advisory Board